more than just another bike blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

Poof!

while I believe in freedom of expression, I also realize that a recent blog post of mine and the 40+ comments left by various members of the racing community, got just a little out of hand. feelings were hurt. reputations were questioned.

I've gone back and forth with how to react and I think it's time for me to pull the plug.

afterall, it's just a sport that we all love, right?

to those who were insulted, offended, felt slighted, lost the warm & fuzzies, I send you my sincerest apologies.

Lorri

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10/19/2007 4:36 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

well, you did say you liked a scandal.....

 
At 10/20/2007 8:57 AM, Blogger marscat said...

turd...i mean word!

 
At 10/20/2007 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

damn. looks like i missed something juicy. i'm so out of the gossip loop! ah well, glad everything seems to be all patched up.

 
At 10/22/2007 6:06 PM, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

marscat is gettin extra catnip for that one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home