more than just another bike blog

Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday Morning Hangover



I'm the first to admit that I have a non-traditional work schedule. As a coach, I work many early mornings, nights, and weekends (the times when clients are free). However, I haven't been really good in the last five years at scheduling in a "weekend" for me (even if it's in the middle of the week). I think I need to look into that.

So, here we are on Monday morning again and I'm exhausted. 12 hours jockeying my desk with a work project on Friday followed by a bike fit. Four-hour training in the east bay on Saturday, then two bike fits, groceries, and race prep. Sunday, it's up at 4:30am to go race mtn bikes (and not back home until about 6:00 last night).

Maybe Monday should be my weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home