more than just another bike blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Work Makes My Head Hurt


When I sit at my desk, my neck hurts. More than my neck, my upper back hurts, too.

I guess I shouldn't work, since sitting at my desk makes my head hurt.

Well, actually my spectacular endo last month when I landed smack dab on my frontal lobe (trying to attempt a dirt jump) makes my head hurt.

I guess I shouldn't land on my head.

If my mother were alive, she'd tell me I was too old for that shit.

Come to think of it, my mother used to make my head hurt, too.

2 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 11:12 PM, Blogger erein said...

Work. You're too old for that shit. :)

 
At 6/28/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

my mother would tell you to take drugs

ok, i made that up

but it's not a bad idea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home