more than just another bike blog

Monday, July 03, 2006

Flandria Who?












Okay, I have fun figuring out who everyone is on their blogs. But I haven't been able to peg Flandria yet.

Here's what I do know:

  1. She's a girl.
  2. She's also a Velo Bella (Sabine lists her on the member blog list).
  3. She apparently rode CCCX yesterday (because she noticed the mouse). Julie? Nope. Mary? Nope. Daphne? Don't really know her. Ah, ha! It's Angela, isn't it!!! Angela, is it you?

BTW, I just remembered that section in the first lap of the race when you kept turning around looking for me and encouraging me to go for it. You're such a nut! When I said "race your own race" I knew you could kick some bootay and wanted you to go for it. You did great yesterday and I'm glad you were out there.


2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you found me out - silly!

 
At 7/03/2006 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same her Lori, thanks for you encouragement as well, specially in the first CCCX race I did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home