more than just another bike blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Name That Blog

Some random bike boy says my blog title is misleading and just plain W-R-O-N-G! Well sheesh! Of course it is. It's the title of a blog I began writing in 2002, long before I became the rockstar bike racer I am today. Ba-ha-ha-haaaa! So, let's re-name this bad boy.

Rules of the game:

  1. All entires must be accompanied by an explanation (the more entertaining the better).
  2. Entries are limited to English, French, Italian, or Polish (translation required for all languages, including English).
  3. Titles must be six words long. Not five. Not seven. Six, got it? It's my game, I make the rules!
  4. Entries must be received by June 30th, 2006.
  5. Entries that are lewd, obscene, or sexual in nature will be disqualified, unless of course you're a cute single guy who rides a bike, shaves his legs, and is between the ages of 18 and 45 (send photos, okay?).
  6. The winner will be chosen by me, me, me! I might give prizes. I might not. I reserve the right to use your title for whatever purpose I find useful. I might not . I might give you credit for your work. I might not. Then again, I might forget the URL for my blog again and never even see your entry. Take a chance, baby!

6 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

It's Not About the Blog

And that counts as 6 words cuz it's is a contraction

and I have no explanation

 
At 6/21/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

Ooh, thanks for playing, Sabine! I think you get a prize for being first (even without an explanation).

 
At 6/21/2006 5:04 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i'm so jealous ... VB always has the best comments.

ok, let's see if I can top her (mmm...top her) in the remaining 4 minutes before i leave work:

1. Pink is for really dirty women

2. VeloGirls Deserve All the Damn Blame

3. Real men aren't afraid of pink ladies

4. Time Trialing, isn't that the sexiest?

5. Biker Blogger Chickie, and that's enough

... bah, gotta go.

well, those suck. And there's no explanations either ... so, I will take my losing cup and go drink it on the trails.

but i'll be back.

with more graffiti ... mwawaahahaaha ... erp.

 
At 6/22/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger erein said...

Only 6 words?! What the...??? Okay, okay.

Ummm...

1)I Ride Therefore I Am

2)Lorri's Most Excellent Bike Blog

3)Sexy Biker Chicks Blog Too

4)Bikes, Boobs and Blogs

Oh wait, that's probably lewd. And not 6 words either. This game is too hard!

You need to tell us what your blog is going to be about! Mostly bikes? Or other stuff too?

 
At 6/22/2006 10:46 AM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

What'll it be about? Hmmm. Well, I'm a complex woman Ms. Rein, with lots of thoughts, opinions, and philosophies. Much more than just the bike. Ack!

 
At 6/22/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger erein said...

My Bike Blog and Other Crap :)

Huh. I'm really bad at naming things.

Why don't you just call your blog Bob.

Bob Blog. Cause that's funny. Or at least I would be amused.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home