more than just another bike blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back Into This World

As evidenced by the two-year gap in my blog, I've been hiding away for a while. I'd almost forgotten about my crazy life/health issues until I read through some of my journal entries from this blog. I was in such a different place then.

Anyways, I've got nothing of consequence to say this evening, but I wanted to archive my old journal and get it off the homepage. Now, a real fun project would be to consolidate all my blogs (do I have multiple personalities or something?). Nah, I've got better things to do.

So, enough of my lurking.....back to living.

2 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 8:13 AM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

multiple personalities?

... definitely.

reluctant?

... no way.

chick bike racer?

... hell yeah!

 
At 6/21/2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

Hmmm...maybe it's time to change that title. Was actually the title of my first journal when I planned to start racing in 2002.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home