more than just another bike blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

you are cordially invited....


......to race the Tri-Flow Menlo Park Grand Prix.

Hey everybody! Please come race our crit. I know, no races for the 1s and 2s. But we've got separate races for the women 3s and 4s (and a master's podium to boot). Lots of masters men's races -- 35+ 1/2/3, 35+ 3/4, 45+/55+. And some other categories, too! After two weekends in Merced, you'll be happy to hang on the peninsula with 100s of lovely Velo Girls.

Registration opened today so give it a clickity-click!

http://www.velogirls.com/team/menloparkcrit.php

5 Comments:

At 2/14/2007 9:33 AM, Blogger jAndy donka-donk said...

Not everyone is cordially invited......

But I wont send hate mail like I did last year.....

 
At 2/14/2007 11:36 AM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

hey, no category for me...but I could race the men's 45+ I suppose...

 
At 2/14/2007 12:28 PM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

nya-nya!

 
At 2/14/2007 3:22 PM, Blogger EB said...

I'm going to try my hand at the M3 race...consider it my thank-you note for having separate categories for underserved women. I'm trying to talk some teammates into that, too.

Ippoc, wanna race with me/us?

 
At 2/14/2007 11:01 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

I think racing with the 45+/55+ would be awesome. big, safe field and you could just disappear in the wheels.

thanks for coming out, LA and BBelf.

Andy, you're invited to be our podium boy -- how's that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home