more than just another bike blog

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I got a favicon!

And it makes me feel special!

What's a favicon, you ask? It's that little icon you see next to your bookmarks and in your browser bar.

All the big guys have em -- Google has the G block, Paypal has a big P, Yahoo has the red Y!, and Apple has a little apple with a bite missing. Well, now I have one too, thanks to my fabulous web designer, Alfie Estrada.

So, what's my favicon, you ask? Well just surf on over to velogirls.com and check it out for yourself.

ps -- does anyone use the term "surfing the net" anymore?

pps -- I've also got insomnia (Lauren, are you up?). Phyllis Diller is on the Tonight Show. She must be 100 years old. I remember having nightmares about her when I was a child. She was old then. She's really old now. She's doing a stand-up routine and stammering just a bit. She just mentioned that they gave her a drink backstage. She doesn't seem to be making a lot of sense and her timing is way off, but the audience is eating her up! Go, Phyllis (she just mentioned that she's 90 years old)!

7 Comments:

At 2/01/2007 12:14 PM, Blogger ~ lauren said...

insomnia!

actually, for the past 3 nights I've slept the entire night long. but, that was after about 2.5 weeks of awful insomnia.

i saw an email from you come through around 3 or 4 am and I thought it was yahoo messing up again.

 
At 2/01/2007 12:54 PM, Blogger EB said...

Cute 'con!

 
At 2/01/2007 3:31 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

very nice favicon...I learned a new word today....

 
At 2/01/2007 3:34 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

yeah, I kept calling it a flavicon! my web guy thought that was very funny.

 
At 2/01/2007 5:53 PM, Blogger ginmtb said...

You inspired me to add one to the TWW site. Thanks!

 
At 2/01/2007 6:31 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

copycat! now all the cool kids will want one too....

 
At 2/01/2007 9:53 PM, Blogger ~ lauren said...

and i love the favicon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home