more than just another bike blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

off to the big trees

the dutchboy and I are heading out for a short but hopefully fun and relaxing weekend. a bit too much driving for a two-day weekend, but we'll make the most of it!

we're driving north to the



we'll be



we won't be



but we will definitely be



we'll probably also



and we might even



we'll have some of this



and some of this, too!



and we might even do this (probably not)



and if that isn't enough fun, on Sunday we'll be doing this



oh, and I need a Julie-sitter. would you like to spend the weekend with her? she love you long time!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8/16/2007 2:54 PM, Blogger chatterbox said...

have fun, you guys! I wish I could watch Julie, but I'll be busy watching the velogirl butts in paceline all weekend. Happy B-day to Hans!

 
At 8/16/2007 11:54 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

we're still debating whether to take her or board her. I've never boarded her. it looks miserable. but the park is very restrictive about where she can be and what she can do.

 
At 8/24/2007 10:37 AM, Blogger ginmtb said...

Cool post. I like the tent activities... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home