more than just another bike blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

pretty in pink

Speedgoat Bicycles in holding their annual pink bike raffle to benefit The Breast Cancer Fund. Cool bike.




Clickity-click for tix -- and help a great organization (located in the bay area).




I found out earlier this spring that my older sister, Susan, has breast cancer. I've added her to a growing list of women who have or are currently battling this disease.






I've decided that each of us will either have breast cancer or know someone close to us who does, so please do what you can to help. Schweet bike, great cause!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5/08/2007 3:24 PM, Blogger Yvette said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5/08/2007 3:43 PM, Blogger Itinerant Rick said...

Coolio. The pink bike is just a tad lighter shade than the pink on the Colnago. I could have two bikes with pink! Chatterbox thinks I should extend the pink on the Colnago to include bar tape.

On the more serious side, you are right that almost everyone will have or know someone who will have the disease; I know several. Funding a search for a cure is a worthy cause.

 
At 5/09/2007 11:42 AM, Blogger EB said...

Thanks for the info -- I'll have to buy some tickets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home