more than just another bike blog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

two animals

Yes, I still haven't opened the box. I'm funny like that. I got a new computer a few years ago and it took me almost a month to take it out of the box. I've been known to wait and wait and wait. Buyer's remorse? Don't know.

Here are my two animals. I tried to get Julie to sit right next to the box so you could see how big it is (the box, not Julie). Alas, she was being aloof as usual. Or maybe she's scared of the box. It's big. Really big. So big that I wasn't sure it would fit in my little condo. Probably the biggest box I've ever seen. Ever.

7 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I see you took the tricycle out of the box

 
At 11/08/2006 2:14 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

isn't that funny? yes, the trike would fit in the box. that was my very first bike. when my mom died and we had to sell the house I found it in the attic. I thought it was only fitting that I brought it back to CA.

 
At 11/08/2006 3:11 PM, Blogger marscat said...

yes, but can julie jump the box?

 
At 11/08/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

heck, I can't even jump the box.

 
At 11/08/2006 8:18 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

yeah, 24 hours later and it's still not out of the box. I think I'm afraid of it. or just lazy.

 
At 11/10/2006 10:23 AM, Blogger EB said...

I love the half-snooty look on Julie's face.

 
At 11/10/2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

...finally get to see julie...i have issues with boxes...i can't throw them out since the cats turn them in to cat toys...and one can't throw out a toy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home