more than just another bike blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

tuesday morning surprises

Tuesday Morning Surprises -- that's the term I use to describe the bruises that appear after a weekend of cyclocross. I usually can't remember where or when in a race I got them, but most weeks there are one or two lovely bruises. On bonus weeks, there are scrapes and scratches, too! I'm actually too conservative when I race, so I don't end up with much of anything these days. Sorry, but I don't like to fall down. But I guess you don't win races if you aren't willing to fall down, eh?



Well, last night I noticed a bit of itchy-itching on my belly. And then my back. Upon closer inspection, it would appear that I picked up a flea (and I'm one of those lucky few who are super-allergic to flea bites). Or I've got measles. At least it wasn't a tick!

Lovely.

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

are you sure it's not a mite?

 
At 10/24/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

what's a mite?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home