more than just another bike blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

sorry dear, I'm just not in the mood

I was planning to race in Fairfax today. I was excited about a local race. And I've been feeling pretty good. Erin was going with me but changed her mind a couple of days ago. When the alarm went off at 6:00am this morning I just wasn't in the mood. Not sure what happened. I did all my pre-race prep yesterday -- openers, cleaned the bike, packed the bag, printed my maps. Oh well. Of course, I couldn't seem to fall back asleep this morning so I just got up.

But tomorrow's the Velo Bella race in Watsonville. Lots of Velo Girls racing so I'm excited.

I love my teammates. Racing cross by myself is no fun.

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

the halloween course is pretty cool

i think you'll like it

except the run-up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home