more than just another bike blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

do I really look like I've got a meth lab in my house?


I take claritin for my allergies. I'm also a frequent shopper at my Long's since I'm dependent on various thyroid meds to live. They know me. By sight. I stand in line and they pull my drugs from the shelf without asking my name.

So, a few months ago, someone in big government decided to crack down on the meth labs by instituting stricter laws about how you can purchase drugs like sudafed and claritin (which can be used as ingredients in meth). First you had to ask for it behind the pharmacy counter. A month or so later, they required you to show your driver's lisence. Then, last month they implemented this state-wide computerized system that scans your driver's license and you had to fill out a form too!

Well, apparently I get too much claritin. I went into Long's on Wednesday with three pills left. Since I had to pick up another prescription, I tried to pick up my claritin too. No go! Today, same thing. I now have one pill left (for Saturday) and Long's is closed on Sunday. How can this be? I take one pill a day -- how am I over the limit?

WTF! Do I look like a junkie? Or a drug lord? Think about it!

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

that's it, we're making you pee in a cup at the halloween race.

 
At 10/20/2006 9:16 PM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

tweaker!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home