more than just another bike blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Too much Shit!


No ref to XB or Nome or others......

I've got too much stuff sitting around collecting dust. My house is too fricking small to have so much bike stuff. I've given up on Craig's List and local forums -- tired of dealing with psychos who want the $50 bike. Posted a bunch of stuff on eBay and there's more to come in the coming weeks.

If you're looking for cross stuff, ping me. I've got new and used components (Dura Ace/XTR grouppo, Avid brakes, Salsa bars, lotsa stems, funky colored bar tape, etc) and even a couple of frames.

Must......sell.......stuff.......

2 Comments:

At 8/30/2006 6:13 PM, Blogger ~ lauren said...

I need some pink streamers. Got any of those for sale?

 
At 8/30/2006 9:45 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

No, but I could make you some if you're really nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home