more than just another bike blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

TdF Spoilers


I watch the tour in the evenings -- no desire to get up at o'dark thirty if I don't have to. That means I typically have to avoid hearing about it all day long until I get home to watch it. I've been pretty successful so far this year.

So, yesterday, I successfully avoid blogs, emails, websites, OLN at the bike shop, conversations at the bike shop, and eight chatty women at training last night. LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-I can't hear you!!!!

I get home, cozy up with the pupster to watch OLN........and I fall dead asleep with about 70k to go.

3 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Allison Krasnow said...

make sure not to sleep through today's stage :)

 
At 7/19/2006 12:15 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

Yeah, I couldn't help myself and read the blow-by-blow on cyclingsnooze. Sheesh! Eat a cookie or something, Floyd, would ya!

 
At 7/19/2006 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

something similar happened to me yesterday morning.

i sneakily stayed home (shush don't tell ana) and watched the tour....

now we get up around 5:45 and he leaves by 6:15, I'm suppose to be out between 6-6:30...

so i stayed home (fully showered and dressed ready for work) and had some cereal while watching the stage...

8 am rolls around and next hing i know its 9 am and I'm asleep on my bed...

opps.

got to wacth it last night though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home