more than just another bike blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Insomnia -- night 2


Sheesh! I hate when I go through phases like this. And this isn't the week for it -- I'm too darn busy.

Anyways, after working at the shop until almost midnight, I'm wired as all get-out, so I cruise the web for a while and then head to bed. I lay in bed for a good hour and still can't sleep, so decide to see if I can luck out with another snoozer on CMT.

Lo and behold, Hulk Hogan has his own television series -- Hogan Knows Best. The premise of the show is that Terry (Hulk) Hogan and his platinum blonde wife are just like other suburban Floridians with two teen-age kids (daughter aspires to be a pop singer; son a race-car driver). Terry is trying to find an alternative career to wrestling and falls into the endorsement game (which he thinks is gonna be a winner).

Snooze......

ps -- I'm not a country music fan. I just popped onto CMT because it's the channel next to OLN and there's no late-night tour coverage.

5 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger X Bunny said...

we don't have tv anymore
but when we did we programmed cmt out on the flipper since we knew we would never watch it

little did we know what a great insomnia treatment it is

personally, i prefer a total body massage....

 
At 7/11/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger EB said...

That show is not so great for me to fall asleep to because I get mad at the spoiled kids & paranoid parents. The animals are kinda cute, though.

I miss the days when I was TV-less; it's so easy to get sucked in.

 
At 7/11/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

It's funny, because I never watch television anymore. I've been reading a lot and watching DVDs (netflix is my homepage). I only turned on the television this past week to watch the tour and then I get sucked into CMT. Yikes! What's next? Home Shopping Network?

 
At 7/12/2006 9:32 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

Food TV

 
At 7/13/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger marscat said...

insomnia is awful...have you tried the
food network?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home