more than just another bike blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

the suspense is killing.....

.....me!

You guys are all so cute! Thanks for the warm-fuzzies.

So, my "friend" asked me for my street address today. He had some silly-lame reason for wanting it. Before leaving San Diego, we chatted about him coming to visit later this month. When I mentioned it yesterday and today, he changed the topic (in a cute way). But he keeps saying he can't wait to see me. So, why's he want my address? Is he going to surprise me? Or send me a mail bomb?

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

And why am I telling you this?

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beauty of love...or even lust...but life is beautiful why not share that excitement!

 
At 1/04/2007 6:42 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

exactly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home